Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance for Palm is a free trial software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2004-05-17. The program can be installed on Palm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 3.5, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 4.1, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 5.2.
Handy Finance for Palm (version 2.5) has a file size of 488.74 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.